Sunday 27 April 2014

Don’t change yourself to make someone else happy

Changing myself for others happiness lead to resentment.
Change, grow, adapt or improve are all similar to becoming
who you are, but not for who someone else wants you to be.
You are amazing, incredible, unique and special. Change
because it is supports your future not someone else’s. ~ Jai
Mitchell
If I’m not happy I ask myself why first, then what would make
me happy and if it ever had to do with someone else I chose
to move on or accept what it is that’s bothering me about
them. Changing them does not ever work out any ways.
~ Donna Kehres
It is negative and self destructive behaviours that need to
change. If your behaviour is hurting you or others in your life
you do need to evaluate oneself and change the behaviour.
Sometimes, when you are in a relationship with a person with
these behaviours, no matter how much you love them, if you
stay to help them you may destroy yourself in the process.
~ Mary Kelosky

No comments:

Post a Comment