Sunday 23 February 2014

We all need somebody to talk with

We have that. Always have. Always will. It’s ourselves. No one will ever understand us like we ourselves do.

Most people just want to talk about themselves and I just feel like they don’t really care what is going on with me. ~ Phyllis Tedeschi 

That somebody is GOD. Only GOD is compassionate enough to accept you and listen to you whatever situation you have in life. GOD said, “Come to me and I will give you rest.” PRAY!!! It really works. GOD bless us all. ~ Analyn Agapito

God always is there to talk to, listen to you,and understands, we just need to be quiet and listen to him. ~ Angie Daniel

Does that person really exists? I start to doubt it. I think we only have ourselves. So, listen to yourself, trust on yourself, and laugh at yourself. ~ Ellie Burgueno

No comments:

Post a Comment