Tuesday 29 October 2013

Alchol Lovers

For all u daru (Alchol) loving guys.. enjoy this ;)

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth
- George Burns

I envy people who drink - at least they know what to blame everything on
~Oscar Levant

I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not
~Brendan Behan

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy!
~Frank Sinatra

I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me
~Winston Churchill

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
-Kinky Friedman

Dear Alcohol, we had a deal, you were going to make me funnier, sexier, more intelligent and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk
-Anonymous

I used to think drinking was bad for me. So I gave up thinking.  -Anonymous

I would date you, but my heart already belongs to Johnny Walker
-Anonymous

Sometimes I drink water to surprise my liver
-Anonymous

You look like I need another drink!  -Anonymous

I say NO to alcohol, but it just doesn't listen!!
Cheerzz

No comments:

Post a Comment